Super tasty, super healthy and will keep you superpowered whilst watching the new ‘The Marvels’ film being released soon. Using our very own OrchardWorld Lemons, Plums and Blueberries, this is the perfect sharing snack for keeping your brain imaginative whilst creating your own super ‘Marvel’ experience. Our OrchardWorld branded products are available at Ocado, Amazon Fresh, Booths, Wholefoods, and Costco. Recipe below...
Serves - 4
Prep Time - 20 mins
Freezing Time - 6hrs
150g cup of OrchardWorld Blueberries
2 x OrchardWorld Ripe and Ready Plums - destoned and chopped into small pieces
½ OrchardWorld Lemon – juiced
170g cup of Shredded coconut
2 tsp melted coconut oil
300g of raw walnuts
1 tbsp of honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Take a square baking dish and line with parchment paper. Place to one side
2. Combine the Walnuts, honey, vanilla extract and salt and blend until they form a dough
3. Spread out onto the baking dish and flatten
4. Next combine the blueberries, shredded coconut (leaving some to sprinkle on top), plums, melted coconut oil and lemon juice. Pop into a blender until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the base dough created earlier. Sprinkle the top with the remainder of the coconut.
6. Place the baking dish in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until firm
7. When well frozen remove from the baking dish and cut into bars
8. Serve immediately or keep frozen in an airtight container until ready to serve
Link in bio.
OrchardWorld Ripe and ready Plums can be purchased from Ocado.
OrchardWorld Products are available at Ocado, Amazon Fresh, Booths, Wholefoods and Costco.