Griddled Asparagus With Parmesan, Lemon And Olive Oil
Easy peaszy lemon squeezy. So quick and such a tasty way
to eat asparagus as a starter or for lunch. Enjoy.
SERVES 2 | PREPARE 5 MINS | COOK 15 MINS
200g OrchardWorld Asparagus
1 OrchardWorld Lemon
50g Parmesan cheese, grated
Extra virgin olive Oil
Pink Himalayan salt
1. Cut (or snap) off the woody ends from the asparagus.
2. Boil the aspargus in a large pan for 3 minutes.
3. Drain and pat the asparagus dry.
4. Add a little coconut oil to a griddle pan over a high heat, when hot then add evenly space the spears. (You may have to griddle the asparagus in two batches.)
5. Reduce the heat to medium and cook the spears for 3-4 minutes.
6. Turn them with tongs and cook for a few more minutes, or until the spears are tender to the point of a knife.
7. Transfer the asparagus to a serving platter and add pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle on grated parmesan, olive oil and a few drizzles of good quality extra virgin olive oil.
9. Serve while still hot with a squeeze of lemon.
#orchardworldproduce #foodtoshare #britishproduce #britishgrower #veganfood #suffolk #eastofengland #uk #britishasparagus #farmgrown #foodlover #healthyfood #vegtables #realfood #britishgrower #farmfresh #grower #growers #growerslife #growerslove #spring #asparagus