We have created a beautiful zingy recipe which will get your taste buds going involving our OrchardWorld Blueberries and Lemons. Naughty but nice and perfect for any occasion, this will leave you wanting more. Enjoy! Recipe below...
SERVES 9 | PREP 30 Minutes | BAKE 60 Minutes | CHILL 2Hrs
2 OrchardWorld Lemons - zest and juice
190g of OrchardWorld Blueberries
1 large egg
1 packet of crushed Hobnobs
110g unsalted butter - melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can (397g) of sweet, condensed milk
Pinch of salt
1. Coat an 8-inch square baking tin with cooking spray and preheat oven to 180˚c.
2. Add the crushed Hobnobs, unsalted melted butter, vanilla extract, salt and zest of 1 lemon to a bowl and mix. Add to the baking tin as a base and press firmly and evenly before popping into the oven for 10 minutes. Once out the oven, prick the top a few times with a fork and leave to cool for 10 mins.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the condensed milk, juice of two lemons, egg and remaining lemon zest in a bowl then add the fresh blueberries.
4. Pour over the biscuit base and smooth it out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate for at least another hour before cutting into squares.